Victorian AIDS Council/Gay Men's Health Centre (VAC/GMHC)
Peter Knight Centre
6 Claremont Street, South Yarra
You can visit us in person to:
- Purchase condoms, lube, gloves, and dental dams at discounted prices;
- Access our secondary needle and syringe exchange program (NSP); and,
- Pick up safe-sex leaflets.
For more information about the VAC/GMHC - including participating in education and support discussion groups, and accessing our counselling service - please telephone us on (03) 9865 6700 (or free-call 1800 134 840 for country callers).
Peter Knight Centre Opening Hours -
Monday to Thursday - 9.00am to 9.00pm
Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm
The Centre Clinic
(Rear of) 77 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda
42 Separation Street, Northcote
A community health service for positive people and the GLBTI community, but open to all.
- A health-care centre where the doctors are unhurried, friendly, and take your health concerns seriously;
- Health and medical care for PLWHA;
- HIV monitoring, including viral load and t-cell counts, by experienced doctors;
- Antiretroviral treatment & advice on antiretroviral treatment without pressure;
- Medical consultations on sexual health, general health, & emotional and psychological health;
- STD testing with on-the-spot treatment and diagnosis (where appropriate) ;
- HIV testing and counselling with results in one week;
- Hepatitis testing and vaccination; and,
- Condoms and lube for sale at discounted prices.
For more information about the Centre Clinic, please click on the link below.